We are searching for a highly creative digital marketing manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Lead the Digital marketing Department, manage and supervise the team working under his supervision
- Work to develop creative ideas and concepts while the style has to be chosen as to meet the Company’s identity and objectives.
- The duties demand creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy,
- Manage the strategy
- Plan and manage social media platforms,
- Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement
- Keep abreast with industry and market trends and best practices
- Suggest activities for improving the quality of online content
- Lead, supervise and motivate members of the digital marketing team
- Manage and train the marketing team
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing
- Knowledge or experience in shipping and logistics is a plus
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
*The personal information we collect will be kept safe and will be used to contact you regarding job opportunities.