Crewing Coordinator – Lebanon
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a motivated Crewing Coordinator to professionally handle Crew Files and assist the Crewing Manager/ HCT Head of Crewing and Training) with various required tasks.
What will you do?
- Maintain and update on/off signed crew files against STCW requirements, Flag requirements and company requirements.
- Apply and follow up with flag Consulate until Documents are received and delivered for joining crew.
- Maintain and update crew records for on board training and appraisals.
- Maintain all Crew certificates validity.
- Create accurate Crew Manifest.
- Crew Ticket requests.
- Schedule interviews.
- Provide full support for the CM/HCT
What do we expect of you?
- BS/MS degree in HR Field.
- 0-1 years of experience.
- Detailed Oriented.
- Self-Motivated person willing to learn and grow.
What do we have to offer?
You are guaranteed an exciting position in a dynamic, growing, and fast-paced environment. Our desire is to see each employee achieve his/her highest potential. We will do our best to provide the opportunity and offer training, education, and guidance whenever possible. We commit to providing a supportive, collaborative, and healthy working environment based on fairness and honesty with our employees. We provide a fair, equitable, and competitive package in relation to responsibility and performance.